Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day Camps

My kids each spent this past week at a day camp. That's something new for us. We always attend Vacation Bible School every year. My kids attend and I assist. That is where my son and I were this past week. This year though, my daughter expressed an interest in Camp Invention. We agreed to let her try it this year. It was a big leap though as it is all day....until 3 pm. She did really well, loved the camp. I could see those long days were tiring her out. The camp ideas spilled over to home. Friday night, the kids spent an hour and a half at the kitchen table with Dad. They were each taking apart hard drives and checking out all of the cool things inside. There are some powerful magnets in there! There was a downside to this investigating, my son somehow got away from our group with a screwdriver. Later, I found several of his Hess trucks with the wheels off and screws laying on the floor. =)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sounds like alot of fun! How are you? Email me if you get a chance!