Our RV Journey – Summer Trip – Day 57
The storm and its aftermath really took a lot out of me. I didn’t realize it at first. I pushed through until the weekend, then I felt exhausted – physically and mentally drained. I spent some time unwinding, reading and relaxing over the weekend. Finally feeling like myself again on Sunday night, I was eager to return to our normal routines today.
Here are some ideas to relax and rejuvenate especially after the storm:
1. Read – your favorite book, a new book or head to the library and see what’s new
2. Stay in PJs (I felt guilty for this one – WHY? I don’t know.)
3. Get some extra sleep – go to bed early, sleep in or take a nap during the day
4. Pamper yourself - get a pedicure or massage
5. Order take out – from your favorite take out place
6. Make some soup – a comfort food for me!
7. Watch a movie – pick a favorite movie or rent a new one
~ Happy Camper