Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Strawberry Fields - Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 33



Time is passing by so quickly! We’ve been living in our RV for over a month already. We have spent a lot of time with family, which was our primary goal. Our campsite has really come together and we are very pleased with it. We quickly established our routine, which has been a blessing. I’ve had my setback with exercise as I am recovering from bronchitis. I am slowly working my way back; I am eager to return to my regular exercise and my daily walk.

Our campground is located next to a farm and behind an apple orchard. Beautiful surroundings. Our campsite is right next to the farm’s strawberry fields! And it is strawberry picking season. This morning hubby and son literally crossed the little road over to the strawberry patch. They picked 2 quarts of strawberries – red, delicious and melt-in-your-mouth strawberries! What a delightful treat early this morning.


~ Happy Camper 

No comments: