Tuesday, June 30, 2015

7 Ideas to Relax and Rejuvenate

Our RV Journey – Summer Trip – Day 57

The storm and its aftermath really took a lot out of me. I didn’t realize it at first. I pushed through until the weekend, then I felt exhausted – physically and mentally drained.  I spent some time unwinding, reading and relaxing over the weekend. Finally feeling like myself again on Sunday night, I was eager to return to our normal routines today.

Here are some ideas to relax and rejuvenate especially after the storm:
1.       Read – your favorite book, a new book or head to the library and see what’s new
2.      Stay in PJs (I felt guilty for this one – WHY? I don’t know.)
3.      Get some extra sleep – go to bed early, sleep in or take a nap during the day
4.      Pamper yourself - get a pedicure or massage
5.      Order take out – from your favorite take out place
6.      Make some soup – a comfort food for me!
7.      Watch a movie – pick a favorite movie or rent a new one


~ Happy Camper

No comments: