Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Back to Routines

Our RV Journey – Summer Trip – Day 58

Yesterday, we began getting back to our routines with our activities. Today, I got focused on me personally – my body – my eating and exercising. I completed my individual exercises and walk, then got back to meal planning. With all of the rain, I’ve been craving soup, however due to the power loss, I’ve been unable to use my crockpot. Today I made soup on the stove as I was short on time. Sometimes it’s hard to get it all done in the morning – exercise, food shopping, preparing the meal and putting it in the crockpot! Something had to give, so I cooked the soup on the stovetop instead.  I made my taco soup. It was yummy and I was so happy to have soup in my belly again! My comfort food. Plus, I have plenty of leftovers for the rest of the week.


  ~ Happy Camper

No comments: