Monday, December 12, 2011

Time for a Change

It's been a here of change here and I am finishing the year by cutting off all of my hair! Silly, huh? It wasn't meant to be symbolic. I just got tired of the long hair, felt like I needed a change. I was unaware when I went to have it cut, however I was fortunately in that my hairdresser was very familiar with hair donation and the requirements. I ended up having 10 inches cut off, which she asssured was plenty to donate. She sent me to the http://www.pantene.com/ program which uses the hair to supply wigs through the American Cancer Society.
Later I was thinking that this change came at a good time for me. Maybe it is symbolic. I feel lighter, more positive, my hair has some bounce again. And I think I do too...it's a nice way to end the year.

No comments: