Thursday, May 7, 2015

Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 6

Almost here a week already! We are still settling in since we’ve been so busy.

Storage is always an issue in the RV, well, that and packing light! I can’t emphasize packing light enough! I struggle with this every trip. With staying for 2 seasons and being far from home, it’s challenging! Then, I remind myself that we have limited space and I don’t want to be tripping over things in the camper!

We did bring 2 square storage ottomans this trip. This is a first run for them. We haven’t used them in the camper before. They are multi-functional, which is important. They offer storage, seating and use as an ottoman. As we were leaving the house, my son was bringing his clothes downstairs and we ended up putting them in the empty ottoman to take out to the camper. All of his clothes fit in one of the ottomans! I then had my daughter bring her clothes down to test out the other ottoman. Lo and behold, all of her clothes fit in the other ottoman! Huge win-win. They really needed more space for their clothes, so bringing the ottomans has really been working out so far.

Please share if you have any storage ideas that are working out well for you or your family!


~ Happy Camper

No comments: