Our RV Journey – Summer Trip – Day 90
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while.
We have been busy:
· visiting with family and friends
· stepping out of our comfort zones
· exploring and trying new things
· making new friends
· getting in/staying in shape
· swimming, playing games and laughing =)
It’s been a good summer, a great adventure.
We’ve been living in our RV for 90 days - 3 months.
We’ve spent so much time outdoors, I imagine it will be difficult to return to our stick house! I remember noticing that same issue last year, after our trip. Once we returned home, we just seemed to regress and spend more time indoors.
Why? Why is that?
I gave it some thought then as well.
Right now, the amount of time we spend outdoors just seems like part of the magic of summer. =)
~ Happy Camper