Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Camping - Keeping Life Simple

Aaah, I love camping! It reminds me of what is most important in life - my family. It also reminds me of our basic needs and how those are met. I don't really "miss" much while I'm camping with my family. I have everything I need. I find I focus on the things that really matter in life. It helps me simplify and focus on what is important - spending time together.

Is there such a thing as multi-tasking while camping? =) I don't think I've ever had a need to do so!

1 comment:

Carla Lynne Klimuk said...

Hi Denay,

Found you through a link in your yahoo tagline...

So glad I did. Hope you'll check out our adventures in simplifying and living deliberately... including our full timing now with 6 kids!

Leave a comment and wave hello when you stop by!


Blessings,
Carla Lynne Klimuk