Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ready for the Holidays?

Earlier this week I was shopping at a really big retail store that offers food shopping as well as all household products. I entered the store and there was a BIG Christmas tree staring at me! I can see quickly that things have been moved around, out with Halloween stuff. Those things were hidden in an aisle with 75% off on them. In front of the store, next to the Christmas tree, was a big assortment of gift cards with a big sign on them – only 52 days left until Christmas!

Now as Dave Ramsey says Christmas (Hanukkah or Kwanza) all come EVERY year, once a year about the same time. Are you ready? This is something we should have in our yearly spending plan.

I thought I would take a moment to get organized. Are you shopping this year? Do you have a list of gifts to purchase and do you have a spending plan? I really encourage you to pay cash if you can for your gifts. You may want to consider making gifts as well! Some are very simple and fun!

No comments: