Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankfulness

My blog has been quiet this week as I've been sick. It got me thinking of how important it is to:
1. have a place for each of our things
2. have routines
3. return our things back in their places after each use

This week, I've been able to stay on top of things here at the house by following those 3 guidelines. It has really helped me maintain some order while not feeling well. If you can just do the minimal and keep those things going, everything will be okay when you are down with an illness. Then when you are back on your feet, just jump back in.

Now looking ahead to the week that celebrates thankfulness! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!

"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: