Thursday, January 31, 2008

Reducing Mail Clutter & Helping the Environment: Catalogs

I previously posted about bringing less into our homes...through the mail. Click here to read my previous post. If there is less mail in the mailbox that means less comes inside. This give me more time in my day as I spend less time going through the mail and ripping it up or shredding it. My thinking is if I have less in the mailbox, then there is less waste coming into the house. Thereby saving me time and helping the environment with less paper being sent out.


Here is an interesting article with some suggestions on eliminating catalog waste. To read the full article, click here. The article gives you two options to minimize the catalogs that arrive in your mailbox. How many catalogs do you receive a month? Do you find you receive too many catalogs? If so, can you reduce some of your catalog waste?

No comments: