Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Try Reinventing!

I decluttered my pantry and rearranged it this afternoon. Then went out and purchased 3 fabric drawers. I used these drawers on the bottom row of wire shelving. I am very pleased with the results!

What tips do you have to keep your pantry organized?

Rather than run out to the store to buy something, I always look around to see if I already have something in the house that may work instead. It may be a similar item - a basket, let's say or something that I can reinvent. One that has a specific function or purpose that I was able to find another use for that item. That's always my first choice - trying to reinvent an item.

Today was easier to make a purchase as I already had the fabric drawers in the house for the Closetmaid cubicles. I just picked one up and tried it in the pantry on the wire shelving. I was already very pleased with this item and knew it was on sale in a local store.

Before you run out to the store next time you need an item, try reinventing!

No comments: