Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Project: Organize Pantry

I have a nice size walk in pantry with wire shelving. I am so grateful for this space! Yet it looks disorganized. Hmmm, I've been thinking about this space for the past few days and how to organize it. Of course, declutter first, before even thinking about organizing it. So I started decluttering it out. Then I mulled over this space thinking of some ideas. My children have a Closetmaid storage area for their toys. I really like the fabric drawers they have for them plus they can fit a lot in those drawers. Hmmm, could this be a solution? I pulled out one of the drawers, emptied it and tried it out. It fit nicely!

When I looked online at Closetmaid, I found this pantry. This is similar to mine, but I don't consider that organized. I just want to have a nicer space. I rearranged the pantry. Now I'm off to the store to purchase a few more of these fabric drawers!

No comments: