Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March's Month of Meals: Planning & Consistency

For March's month of meals, click here. I like how Family Fun has different theme nights, some used weekly and others once or twice a month. Every so often we switch things up and have breakfast for dinner as they have also chosen to do. We also have a regular Mexican night on Monday nights as we have a commitment on late Monday afternoons. We get home a little later and tacos are fast and easy to make.


I also the idea of having an "easy" night of meals - soup and salad. I have done this before, but not regularly. I have been experimenting with different recipes lately and different food. It's always good to try new things. I'd like to use my crockpot more regularly - once a week or once every two weeks.

I'm noticing as I am typing this out, our weekly schedule of activites is pretty regular. However, it's not so with my meals. Hmm.....this is something I'd like to work on more this week. Make it more consistent....a crockpot day or night, soup and salad night, Mexican (or taco) night. Planning would be so much easier!

No comments: