Monday, March 10, 2008

Simply Water

What is your drink of choice? Mine has recently become water. My dentist has recommended WATER ONLY for years.

Why water?
1. It's free, therefore you'll save money at the grocery store or at a restaurant if eating out.
2. It's thirst quenching.
3. It can be found almost anymore - water fountain, from the tap, bottled water or water cooler.
4. It's good for you.
5. It helps with digestion.
6. It has no calories.
7. It is physician and dentist recommended.

Water may get boring. I have chosen a special water goblet to drink my water out of daily. It may sound silly but I am enjoying using my "for special occasions" water goblet! I do prefer to have it chilled or with ice if out of the tap. If you do choose to make water your drink of choice, you'll also be a good role model to your children.

No comments: