Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look Out: Hubby is Declutterring!

Out of the blue, my hubby went through all of his beloved VCR tapes. Woohoo! He doesn't mind clutter and he doesn't like going through his things to eliminate anything. So I was quite surprised at this new development. He started locating the DVD version of his favorite movies. I do not know what brought this on. He made it through all of the tapes. I'm thrilled to be left with a huge pile of VCR tapes for which to find new homes. I pulled out some family friendly ones to go to a local hospital.

I'm not sure what to do with the rest. Any ideas or feedback? I posted them on Craig's List for sale $1 each or make an offer on the entire lot. If there are no replies, I will most likely take them to Goodwill or offer them on Freecycle.

No comments: