Thursday, May 14, 2015

Making Use of Free Resources - Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 13

“My books, my family, my friends, and my farm furnish more than enough to occupy me the remainder of my life.”  ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1795

We’ve already made a trip to the library to catch up with our favorite authors.  I love the library and find it a wonderful resource. My love of the library has been passed on and embraced by my children. We are all readers and currently have at least one book at our bedside.
We also have one Kindle that I add free books too as I find them. I prefer a real live book nesting in my hands as I read. A friend had a few extra Kindles and sold one to me at a bargain price. They are wonderful for traveling. When I first received it, we were reading Little Women. It is a rather big book. We were getting ready for t0 and I was delighted to find it for free for the Kindle. It is also useful to find and have access to free books.

~ Happy Camper

No comments: