Friday, May 15, 2015

Maximizing Space - Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 14

It’s an interesting place to be…not having the space or the desire to spend money.
When you use the RV for camping trips or even 2 week trips, you may not necessarily use the space wisely.
Now, however, I have been going over our space and fine tuning it’s availability in an attempt to maximize our space! I’ve spent a lot of time in our bathroom cabinets cleaning out, rearranging and organizing. Sometimes it’s just a matter of using a tall cup to contain things in, like our toothpastes and our razors. It saves on space and I didn’t spend any money to do it.
I also wanted some travel toothbrushes so I could keep them with me for days when we are on the go. Now we each have a travel toothbrush – different colors – I labeled them with a sharpie (my label maker is not here, so the sharpie is the next best thing). Now I didn’t have a little bag (pencil case or small cosmetic bag) to put them in. How am I going to keep them together? Then I remembered the most available and cheapest method, a sandwich bag. So I put them in there.  =D

~ Happy Camper

No comments: