Sunday, May 17, 2015

Great Find! Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 16

The weekend started out with both kids not feeling well. We determined one was struck with allergies and one had a cold. I ended up getting each of them something to help them feel better.

On Saturday morning, during my walk, I ran into quite a few yard sales. I peeked at a multi-family yard sale that I passed. I found a Little Tykes table & chairs set for a great price! It was very cute and in great condition! Perfect for the younger nieces and nephews at the campsite!

Later in the weekend, I wasn’t feeling too well myself – not sure if it is allergies or a cold for me. This morning, my little nephew came over. Boy was he happy with the Little Tykes table! We have a circle of Adirondack chairs at the campsite. I put the Little Tykes table and a chair in the center so we could all sit around together. He was thrilled with it and sat at it playing for quite some time. It also was the perfect height to work as a coffee table for the rest of us in the Adirondack chairs. The table turned out to be a great find.

~ Happy Camper

No comments: