Monday, May 18, 2015

An Unplanned Interruption to My Simplifying Quest - Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 17

Simplifying! All this talk and writing and sometimes simplifying is just difficult to do! The kids and I struggled with colds and allergies all weekend from Friday morning through today. I made several trips to the store for meds, Gatorade and lots of tissues! We used and emptied all the tissue boxes this weekend. I had to go out and restock our supply today. Sometimes, life gets a little complicated. It reminds me to rest, take it easy and be grateful for my health. I am also reminded to be grateful for the days when I am full of energy. This cold or allergies I am struggling with has really zapped me of my energy. We have finally turned a corner and are feeling better tonight. I now have a spot in the camper with several boxes of tissues stored as well.

~ Happy Camper 

No comments: