Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rainy Days - Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 20

I’m finally feeling better…I can breathe much easier and have energy again! It’s such a great feeling after being sick! Kids are feeling much better too. Now the weather has been topsy-turvey…every day is something new. I’m not sure if I’ll be drinking hot cocoa in the morning or wearing shorts and short sleeves for the day!
The past few days have been busy with kids’ activities and visiting family. Tuesdays and Thursdays are our  busy, run around days. Today has been a rainy day. We are always grateful for a lunch or dinner invitation on rainy days!  =D    Today for lunch we made Taco Soup. Perfect for a chilly, rainy day. If you’ve never had it, I highly recommend it.
How do you like to spend your rainy days?

~ Happy Camper

No comments: