Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 4

I find these two common sayings valuable mottos for RV living:

“Less is more” ~ Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

“A place for everything, and everything in its place.” ~ Samuel Smiles

Everyone has to do the work to keep the place tidy. Initially finding a place for everything and then working together to put the item back in its place every time. Things are tidy and run smoothly when following that advice!

The boys have been fishing every day. The past 3 nights, we have had different dinner invitations by family. A nice treat! Today I made meatballs in the crockpot for dinner. I am very pleased with the recipe which I have used several times in the past. Again, they turned out well. So nice to spend the day with family and know that dinner is cooking away in the crockpot. We invited my parents over for dinner. We all enjoyed a nice treat, plus I have some leftovers for the week! A win-win! 

~ Happy Camper

No comments: