Monday, May 4, 2015

Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 3

It's Monday morning. I find myself content and rested after traveling and arriving at our destination. We visited with a lot of family over the weekend. Now a new week is starting and I need to get us on track a bit - starting with a food shopping trip! I'm not sure our RV fridge is big enough for a week's worth of groceries. Today will be about getting some staples and supplies for meals.

I have brought a trusted friend with me on our 3 1/2 month journey - my crockpot! I've envisioned myself making crockpot meals, spending the day out then returning home for a hot meal! I do this at home, however this is the first time I've committed to trying it in the RV. I will be searching out and trying some new crockpot recipes. If you have any, please share them!

~ Happy Camper

No comments: