Sunday, May 3, 2015

Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 2

Life seems so much simpler in the camper! Why is that? There is less stuff and I really can't accumulate much more, unless it is to replace a current item. We have less here in the camper than we do at home, however we have almost everything we need here. What we don't have, we can go out and use (such as a washer and dryer).

There are fewer choices to be made in the camper. With this being a longer trip, we had to pack for two seasons - spring and summer. I brought more clothes than I ever have on this trip. That's it though, I have x amount of clothes and those are my only choices.

I find it quite cozy in the camper. We spend a lot of time connecting with one another. We also spend a lot of time outside, which we all enjoy.

No comments: