Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Too Much Packaging! Our RV Journey - Summer Trip - Day 11

“My two favourite things in life are libraries and bicycles. They both move people forward without wasting anything. The perfect day: riding a bike to the library.” 
~ Peter Golkin

We purchased a few items at the store yesterday. When we arrived home (back at the camper), I decided to take out the trash. I opened the items we purchased and began taking everything out of the packaging so it could also go in the trash bag. I can’t believe how little space the items took up once they came out of the packaging! Also how much trash went into the trash bag from the packaging! When you live in a big house, you have more room and might not notice these things! However it was quite obvious in the camper. I wish we could use less packaging and save on waste.
~ Happy Camper

No comments: